Co-Founder, French-American Hospitality and Gastronomy Association, San Francisco, CA
July 2015 – May 2017
- Creation of the French-American Hospitality and Gastronomy Association. Designing scope and Business model. Building the Board by recruiting new members.
- Head of marketing strategy building a strong community and managing monthly events (l’apéro) now expanding to Silicon Valley and Los Angeles.
- Engaging the community to attend each monthly event, to “like”, tweet” and share information on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram generating a Database of over 700 contacts.
- Creating content on Social Media, Blogs, Newsletters and e-mail marketing.
Co-founder Delirium Nights, San Francisco, CA
April 2014-May 2015
- Social media marketing: Develop initial social media plan and presence for “startup” brand. Build social media calendar, posts, advertising and promotions across social media platforms and blogs.
- Advertising and promotions: Utilize extensive knowledge of social media advertising to create ad budget and placements. Quickly build engagement via promotions and giveaways.
- Engaging the community to attend each event: 200+ guests attending, generating comments on the Facebook page. Grew Facebook Page “likes” to over 165 in less than 2 months.
- Found new partnerships with venues (W Hotel, Monroe Lounge, Harlot, SF Design Center, The Armory Club…), artists, similar organizations like Trendy Lime Events and ReasonToParty.
- Budget of each event and management on the day of the event.
DJ – Madame D – since 2014
Played at various clubs and events: Harlot, Monroe Lounge, Splunk party at SF Design Center, The Armory Club, private parties.
Style: Deephouse, House, Retro and Electro Swing, Nu-Disco.
Looking Down the Hill – since 2013
Started a blog on Travel, Gastronomy and Lifestyle since I arrived in the SF bay area.
Dial IQ – since 2015
Blogging on travelling to help promote a new startup
Guide Tour – Urban Hiker SF – since 2013
Leading corporate groups or tourists for Urban Hiker SF.
- Triathlon: participated to first Triathlon in Lake Tahoe, ongoing training. Next race: North Face Endurance Trail on December 5th!
- Interests in Design and Web Design: participating in beginner classes: Illustrator, InDesgin, Photoshop, HTML, CSS